At Bethel Inn & Suites, our policies are designed to maximize guest comfort and security while providing the highest level of services available in the area. In this section, we have highlighted the primary policies for our hotel. Each guest room will have a more detailed policy guideline available should you require more information.
- Our Hotel is 100% NON-SMOKING – We ask that our guests whom smoke to please be courteous to those around them and step outside to smoke. There is a $100 Charge for smoking in the guestrooms or inside the hotel property.
- Check-Out is at 11:00AM – While we enjoy having our guests stay as long as possible, we do require an 11:00AM check-out so that our staff can have ample time to clean and reset the guestrooms for the next visitor.
- Check – In is at 3:00PM – Under normal circumstances, we guarantee reservations for a 3:00PM arrival time. This means that any reservation should be able to check-in by this time to begin their stay.
- Cancellation Policies – Our standard cancellation policy for reservations is 24 hours before arrival, this means that should a reservation need to be cancelled it would need to be cancelled by 4pm the day before the scheduled check-in date . Cancellation policies for Group reservations and multiple room reservations/blocks will be specified in either the agreement or during the initial reservation.
- Guarantee Policy – Bethel Inn & Suites does require a credit card to secure all guest room transactions at the property, including reservations and check-ins. This serves to help provide secondary identification for occupants of our guestrooms while also protecting the property from undesired damages.
- Bethel Quiet-Time – Something unique at Bethel Inn & Suites is our Bethel Quiet-Time policy. Each night at 10pm. we ask that our guests observe a “low noise” request that limits the amount of unnecessary noises from the guest rooms and public areas. This policy makes for a more relaxing experience for all of our guests.
- Minimum Age Requirements – We require that any person renting a guestroom at Bethel Inn & Suites must be 21 years or older unless serving as Active Duty Military.
- Occupancy Restrictions – All guest room rates are based on Double Occupancy, meaning that each room is permitted two adults without additional charges. Single rooms are permitted either 2 Adults or 1 Adult and 2 Children. Double Rooms are permitted up to 2 Adults and 2 Children, additional adults or children can result in charges up to $10.00 per additional occupant. Suites are permitted 2 Adults and 4 Children, additional adults or children can result in charges up to $10.00 per additional occupant.
- Amenity Hours – Bethel Inn & Suites is open 24 hours, however, we do have operational hours for our amenities and services.
Breakfast hours are from 6am-10am each day of the week. Pool hours are from 8am-9:30pm each day of the week. Fitness Room is from 6am – 9:30pm daily. Lobby Public Area hours are from 6am-9pm daily. Meeting and Conference rooms are available from 7am-9pm.